Marketing Manager Job Vacancy
Applications are invited for the post of Marketing Manager at Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar (FMM)
|Company||Facilities Management and Maintenance Company Qatar (FMM)|
|Required Nationality||Any Nationality|
|Closing Date||Not Specified|
You will be the custodian of FMM brand and represent the company and brand positively and adequately to both internal and external stakeholders. Protect the brand by maintaining uniformity in representing the brand externally and internally through all channels of communication.
Externally: create strategies to promote and generate awareness of the FMM brand in the market. Maintain relations with the media and other stakeholders to announce new services, events milestones and organizational changes in a way that attempts to maintain a positive image of the company and create a brand value and recognition.
Internally: create strategies to build and strengthen the image and values of the company internally by engaging staff and developing the connection within the organization.
- Develop and implement internal communication strategy and plan by finding the existing gap.
- Develop and build internal communication channels best suited for employees.
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop communication gallery with standard templates, photos, infographics, videos for staff use.
- Maintain FMM section of Ferronet and conceptualise contents and increase traffic.
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such monthly magazine or regular email bulletin with visual layouts.
- Well-experienced in managing events.
- Hold activation and campaigns with internal departments as per department objectives to engage employees.
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communication channels and campaigns to enhance and improve the process.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analise customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Represent FMM to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the public.
- Coordinate the corporate social responsibility of the organization in collaboration with charitable organizations.
- Represent the company and maintain the company’s participation in industry specific events and exhibitions.
- Develop crisis communication plan to deliver timely, accurate and effective messages to stakeholders, employees and the media in the event of an emergency.
- Organize events for clients and employees aligning each activity to FMM’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media, press and broadcast media, outdoor advertising, etc.
- Monitor the effectiveness of channels and campaigns through surveys.
- Build and maintain strong working relations with marketing, press, and PR professionals.
- Deliver presentations at organizational events.
- Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Follow the rules and regulations from the client and from FMM’s HSEQ Management System.
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
Experience / Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Ability to run PR and CSR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with initiative to work individually as appropriate.
- Expand and develop platforms including social media.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Arabic Speaker is a plus.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Established press and media contacts.
- Knowledge of the management of a corporate web page.
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other recruitment queries, please call +974 4036 3616 / 4036 3617.