Maintenance Technician- Heavy Industry | Job description / Role
Greetings from Apt Resources!!
Hiring for International Steel Manufacturing Company in Ras Al Khaimah.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Experience: Min 5 years
Qualification: – Degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering or machine maintenance or equivalent.
Proven track record in the field of machine and equipment maintenance.
Experience in a manufacturing/ heavy industry environment.
Detailed knowledge of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
Job Location: RAK -UAE
Interested Candidates can share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Whatsapp Number
– Works closely with the production manager and machine operators to keep machinery, equipment and tooling operating at a high level.
– Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
– Operate cranes, NC milling machine, grinder, drilling machine and cutting machine as and when required.
– Performs small welding and fabrication jobs on machines, equipment and R&D projects.
– Follow company- and safety procedures and proper use of mandatory PPE’s.
- Hydraulic Equipment Technician:
- Nationality and Age:
- Experience in Steel Manufacturing:
- Current Location:
- Whatsapp Number:
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers’ expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.